Monday, April 2, 2012

Trials and Tribulations: Part 2

Battling adversity the mark that truly brings out success. It is the definition of success that defines the boundaries of good and great.

When we last left off I found myself in a pit. Failure both physically and psychologically were staring me in the face as if it all seemed inevitable.  Perhaps the genesis of the motivation that all of a sudden came upon me resulted from nothing more than the fear of failure itself. Slowly my posture started to improve and my feet began to move quicker. The ray of serenity that surrounded me during my failure soon became flowing with the quick movement of my feet moving in a faster motion.  The urge to continue to slow down started dwindling away as the patter of my feet turned out more revolutions.

As I continued on my route which led me back onto campus the top of the hour came upon me. The campus bells started playing their harmonious tune as if to signal that adversity had been defeated. I came back to my apartment tired and sweaty as if that was the expense to be paid for the mental euphoria that I was currently experiencing.

Thanks for Reading!!

Keep Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why You Should Leave a Comment

1.We read all of our comments

2.We reply, and answer every question

3.We often click through to see commenter’s sites

4.We might invite you to guest post!