Sunday, April 1, 2012

Trials and Tribulations

Being a student in college often times makes running on a consistent basis a challenge. I've found myself in  a rather large running slump. However it is in the mist of this trial in which the opportunity presents itself, as a occasion to rise up and find myself back in the shape that I once was happily in.

The moment that this all occurred to me was the other week when I was running the route that I had taken many times before under many different circumstances. The route was a hilly and scenic route with it share of hill, that presented in a challenge in of itself. Then suddenly a new feeling hit me something foreign , something that I naturally overcome time after time, stopping on run. So I start to walk to relive the pain of which I have endured and the psychological weight begins to emerge, gradually creeping up on me as I proceed with each footstep.

Will I find the desire within me to overcome adversity? Will this daunting psychological feat become the definition of my run?

Stay Tuned for the Next Post !!

Thanks For Reading !!

Keep Running !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why You Should Leave a Comment

1.We read all of our comments

2.We reply, and answer every question

3.We often click through to see commenter’s sites

4.We might invite you to guest post!